Uniform liquid in yellow and red colors.
- Base: Synthesized Rubber
- Viscosity: 200-400 cps at 23ºC by Brookfield LV DV-II+,62 spindle, 60 r.p.m
- Solid Content: 35± 1%
- Consistency: Easy flowing
- Density: 1.10± 0.05 g/cm3 at 20 ºC
- Color: Red, Yellow
The adhesive is particularly used for furniture manufacturing.
Also it can be used for bonding plastic/fabric laminates, wood, foams and particleboard for flat or post forming applications.
Packaging (Net Weights):
- Plastic cans of 950g, 10Kg, 17Kg, 22Kg and 200Kg.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Avoid all contact with skin and eyes and avoid breathing vapors.
- Do not store or use near heat, flames or sparks.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Ensure good ventilation by means of extraction (local exhaust ventilation).
- Hazard symbol: Non-Flammable
3 months, if stored in metallic cans and 6 months if stored in plastic cans in closed packing in a dry and cool place away from direct light and heat.
Use the adhesive above 15ºC.
Surfaces to be bonded should be free from dust, dirt and contaminants such as oil and grease.
The adhesive can be applied with standard spray equipment.
Apply an even coat on one surface (for extra strength, apply the adhesive on both surfaces).
Join surfaces together and apply pressure over the entire working area.
Note: Keep the joined parts away from heat and sunlight.
- Uncured adhesive can be cleaned with Acetone
- Cured adhesive is removable with a hand tool.
- Do not use copper or brass container for storage.