Colorless, uniform and viscous liquid.
- Viscosity: 3500±500 cps at 23ºC by Brookfield LV DV-II+,63 spindle, 25r.p.m
- Solid Content: ≥15%
- Consistency: Easy flowing
- Density: 0.85± 0.01 g/cm3
- Color: White translucent
- Drying Time: 2-3 min
- Dilution: Acetone
The adhesive is particularly used for low pressure rigid PVC pipes/profiles/drainpipes
Packaging (Net Weights):
- Aluminum tube of 100cc (95g), 50cc(45g))
- Metal cans of 675g, 2.55Kg, 3Kg, 12.9Kg
- Drum of 170Kg
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Avoid all contact with skin and eyes and avoid breathing vapors (No smoking)
- Do not store or use near heat, flames or sparks
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- This product is an extremely flammable mixture. Ensure good ventilation by means of extraction (local exhaust ventilation).Use only with positive fresh air cross- ventilation.
- Hazard symbol: Flammable – Harmful
12 months, if stored in original closed packing in a dry and cool place away from direct light and heat.
Use/Keep the adhesive above 15ºC.
Use small brushers for small diameters and large brushers for large diameters pipe.
Apply the adhesive to the inside of the fitting in a thin and even coat, stroking the adhesive around the surface.
In the same way, the adhesive should be applied on the pipe-end in a bit thicker layer.
Immediately push the joint together without twisting and hold for 10min in this position. (Make sure that the couplings are set to the proper angles before the glue hardens.)
Remove any surplus adhesive.
The adhesive cures in 10 minutes.
Note: During the first 10 minutes do not charge the pipes mechanically.
- Uncured adhesive can be cleaned with Acetone.
- Cured adhesive is removable with a hand tool.
- Do not use copper or brass container for storage.