Viscous liquid like honey.
- Base: Polychloroprene
- Viscosity: 3000 ±200 cps at 23ºC by Brookfield LV DV-II+,63 spindle, 30 r.p.m
- Solid Content: 21.5-22.5%
- Consistency: Easy flowing
- Density: 0.87±0.05 g/cm3 at 20ºC
- Color: Honey like
- Open Time: 15-20 min
- Dilution: Toluene
Shoe making, bags/suitcases, furniture and upholstery industries and also repair purposes for the materials of rubber, leather, foam, fabric, felt, glass, etc.
Other specific application is bonding of leather and textile uppers to leather soles. It is often used for cold lasting of uppers to insoles and for welt bonding.
Packaging (Net Weights):
- Metal cans of 160g, 675g, 2.55Kg, 2.85Kg, 12.9Kg
- Drum of 170Kg
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Avoid all contact with skin and eyes and avoid breathing vapors (No smoking)
- Do not store or use near heat, flames or sparks. Keep container closed when not in use.
- This product is an extremely flammable mixture. Ensure good ventilation by means of extraction (local exhaust ventilation).Use only with positive fresh air cross- ventilation.
- Hazard symbol: Flammable – Harmful
12 months, if stored in original closed packing in a dry and cool place away from direct light and heat.
Use the adhesive above 15ºC.
Surfaces to be bonded should be free from dust, dirt and contaminants such as oil and grease.
The adhesive is usually applied by brush or roller coater.
Stir well before using.
Apply an even coat on both surfaces.
Let it dry for about 15-20 minutes.
Join surfaces together and apply pressure over the entire working area.
With the use of porous materials, two coats of the adhesive are often suggested.
In case of working at low room temperature, it is generally necessary to warm up the gluey materials to get surfaces tacky again.
- Uncured adhesive can be cleaned with Acetone
- Cured adhesive is removable with a hand tool
- Do not use copper or brass container for storage.