Viscous liquid like honey.
- Base: Polychloroprene
- Viscosity: 2450 ±150 cps at 23ºC by Brookfield LV DV-II+,63 spindle, 25 r.p.m
- Solid Content: 21.5± 0.5%
- Consistency: Easy flowing
- Density: 0.87±0.05 g/cm3 at 20ºC
- Color: Honey like
- Open Time: 15 -20 min
- Dilution: Toluene
Installation of different types of floor covering to most flooring substrates such as concrete and mosaic tiles.
Packaging (Net Weights):
- Metal cans of 675g, 2.55Kg, 2.85Kg, 11.9Kg
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Avoid all contact with skin and eyes and avoid breathing vapors.
- Do not store or use near heat, flames or sparks. Keep container closed when not in use.
- This product is an extremely flammable mixture. Ensure good ventilation by means of extraction (local exhaust ventilation).Use only with positive fresh air cross- ventilation.
- Hazard symbol: Flammable – Harmful
12 months, if stored in original closed packing in a dry and cool place away from direct light and heat.
Use the adhesive above 15ºC (24hrs before, during and after installation)
1- Substrate Installation
Prior to the installation of the floor covering, substrates should be prepared for evenness and flatness as per recommended method by manufacturer of the relevant floor covering.
Usually an even coating of cement on top of the existing subfloor is recommended.
Non-porous subfloor needs a thin layer of cement.
2- Floor covering Installation
Floor covering install over concrete if the surface of the concrete is clean, smooth and dry.
Repair any holes or cracks.
Stir the adhesive well before use.
The adhesive is usually applied by brush or spatula.
Apply an even coat on both substrates and floor covering surfaces and let it dry (20 to 30 min).
Sufficient even pressure should be applied to the bonded surfaces over the entire working area by proper instrument such as roller to make surfaces level by pushing out any air bubbles.
- Uncured adhesive can be cleaned with Acetone
- Do not use copper or brass container for storage.