The cyanoacrylate kit is including a clear colorless liquid adhesive and an activator spray. The activator spray accelerates the reaction and speeds up fixing time of adhesive bonds.
- Chemical Base: the high viscosity Cyanoacrylate
- Color: Transparent
- Fungi resistant
- Application temperature: 5 oC to 35 oC
- Heat resistance: -20 oC to 70 oC
The cyanoacrylate adhesive is widely used as bonding agents for general and industrial purposes. The Tiger Plus cyanoacrylate gives super strong instant bonding across variety of materials including wooden profiles, MDF, rubber, ceramic, most of plastics and leather.
It is suitable for use on rough, uneven and porous substrates. It increases the bonding strength by preventing the adhesive to be absorbed by the surface.
It is available in 50 gr + 200 ml and 75 gr + 400 ml in plastic bottles.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, intense light and heat source.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Cyanoacrylate can bond to skin within seconds. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Rinse with plenty of water in case of accidental contact with eyes and get medical advice.
- Avoid inhalation of vapors of activator spray.
- Activator is flammable. Do not throw the activator spray in fire, avoid from penetrating or putting it under pressure.
- Until use, cyanoacrylate should be kept in original container.
- Activator is flammable, should be kept below 40 oC.
- It can be stored in closed container away from sunlight, in a cool and dry location and temperature between 5 oC to 25 oC
- The contact surface should be dry, clean and free of dust, oil, grease and other contaminants.
- Hold Activator in vertical position from one surface and spray.
- Apply the glue on other surface.
- Join both surfaces and press them firmly with your hands for seconds.